Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Week 9, #20: Discover YouTube etc.

My 12-year-old daughter fully discovered YouTube before I did and has shared with me several of her finds of very funny and/or intriguing videos. Nevertheless, it was a friend who shared my current favorite on YouTube: an amateur production of "Fiddler on the Roof" by an all-Japanese cast, entirely in Japanese. It's great! One aspect of YouTube that I truly appreciate is its keyword searching; just type in Fiddler Roof Japanese to find it. Or, if you're lazy, here's the link.

Like nearly everything else online, YouTube can be highly addictive and time-consuming. Yet I definitely appreciated the opportunity to search it for videos related to librarians. I also appreciated the top video site list. YouTube alone is overwhelming; I can't even begin to think about checking out the others.

1 comment:

amhp said...

That version of Fiddler is pretty cool! Thanks for the lazy link!