Thursday, January 18, 2007

Welcome to my library blog

This is an interesting adventure for me because I've had a personal blog on LiveJournal since 2000 (making me an "Early Adopter" there). I contemplated putting my library blog on LJ as well, but this will help keep the two completely separate, and I'll get a chance to compare Blogger with LJ. I feel a bit of a traitor, but LJ is quite robust and healthy and I'm loyal to it. In fact, here's a chance to market LJ to more people! I highly recommend it for personal blogs and will gladly reply to any/all questions or comments about it.

So, here I am. Most likely I'll keep this blog as simple and straightforward as my LJ blog. And I'll try to remember to distinguish between LJ (LiveJournal) the blog and LJ (Library Journal) the traditional journal!

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Live Journal.

Rola-Bola said...

Thank you for providing this blog's first comment!